Thursday 15 June 2017

Awesome You are...

Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!

Here I am back with my second card using the ornament doily dies from Itsy Bitsy. You can find the first one here. In this card I used the negative die cut out from my earlier card.


Here is my Card:

To make this card:
  • I die cut out the watercolor paper using Fancy frame dies from Craftin Desert Divas and then rainbow colored it with Gansai tambi watercolors. Once satisfied,sprayed the whole panel with Itsy Bitsy golden alcohol splash. You can see the gold shimmer in 3rd pic.
  • After that, I mounted it on the white card stock as shown and cut out the extra panel. And hand embossed the rest of the white panel with horizontal lines.
  • Then arranged all the negative die cut outs of ornamental doily from Itsy bitsy India and adhered it on the panel as shown..It took me lot of time to arrange all the small cut out..I think it was worth spending that time..:)
  • Meanwhile, I heat embossed the "awesome" die cut out from Stamplorations with gold embossing powder and added two layers of it to make it thick. Stamped the word " You are" on white card stock and adhered it below the word "awesome".
  • Finally, finished it by adding some gold sequins from Itsy Bitsy.

Here is the close up:

One more pic from different angle to show the gold shimmer.


Hope you like it.Thank you for stopping by!!

Playing along with following challenges:
Anything goes with Stamploarations products  -  Awesome word dies


HLS Watercolour Challenge - Anything goes - I am playing without the twist.



Time Out Challenge #85 - I got inspired by colors



Suuny day Crafting -Tic - Tac - Toe - June Challenge - I chose vertical Row  ( Flowers, Dies, Embossing)
 

Hugs!!
Deepti Aggarwal





16 comments:

  1. Great design! I love the rainbow of color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Deepti! I love the colorful background and the design made with die cut negatives is so gorgeous! Totally time worth!!
    Hugs,
    Priyanka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour palette and that you have used the negative die cut.....clever idea. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Deepti. I love that rainbow background. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, great design.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Dies' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card, Deepti. I love your bright watercolored background. You've inspired me to get out my Gansai Tambi's and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so great with bold colours! And such an unique design again! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jaw dropping. Love that multi colored panel, and I think all the time you spent assembling those die cut pieces was totally worth it. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is gorgeous. I love your rainbow colors and gold splash. Thanks for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge. Helen, HLSMM DT
    http://stampfairy-helen.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty. Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful card Deepti beautiful colours!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers, MIxed Media Challenge. All the best
    Hugs Seemaa

    ReplyDelete