Friday 29 January 2016

Birthday Wishes..


Hello Gals...

Hope everyone is excited for the weekend :)..so i am..:)

I just enjoyed making this card. I got my inspiration from KYLIE , Happy Little Stampers where she has shown smosshing technique...loved it...itz ezzy peezy..I have created the background of this card using the same technique with my distress inks, butterfly and Fancy Flourish dies are from Joy Crafts and Die-namics which i bought from Crafters Corner Shalini and added some blings which i bought locally.

I hope you will like it...here it is..


Close up
Playing along with following challenges:

CAS Colours and Sketches - I have used their sketch
January CASE the designer Challenge- Kylie Purtell - Got my inspiration from here
HLS January CAS Challenge - Smooshing Technique
Just add ink # 296 - Just add nature  - added butterfly and flourish.
Craftyscrappers - Challenge#6 - pretty in pink

Thank you for your love.
Deepti Aggarwal
Vishesh Collections

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful ink smooshing BG and pretty butterfly! Thanks for joining at Craftyscrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the subtle yet colorful background :) the butterfly & swirls are a creative touch :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the watercolored background! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely and vibrant Deepti. Great use of colour. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of those gorgeous colours totally caught my eye, your background is stunning!! Love how you co-ordinated the butterfly with the card base, makes for a beautiful design. So very glad you shared this with us at Just Add Ink and Happy Little Stampers this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally gorgeous Deepti! Love those fabulous colours! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. I love playing with 'smooshing' too and I adore the colour combo you have used here. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Deepti! Your colours are so fresh and vibrant and I love your bold butterfly too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! What a fabulous background you've created for that vibrant butterfly. Love it! Thanks so much for joining the HLS CASE challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deepti, I haven't tried the smooshing technique before but your card tells me that I must! Great colours. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool technique you've used and the beautiful butterfly is perfect for our just add nature challenge!

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, your background is fabulous and I love all the vivid colours. Thank you for joining in at Happy Little Stamnpers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is breathtaking Deepti! love the background and the butterfly trail

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your soft background and that swirl and butterfly looks amazing! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers! Hugs Ã…sa

    ReplyDelete
  15. The smooshing created a wonderful, dreamy background for the pretty butterfly and flourish! Thanks for making CC&S part of your crafting fun and for sharing your card with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm with the others, that background is just dreamy. Thanks for playing along at CC&S this week
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous background and love the bright butterfly and the flourish. Thanks for joining us at Craftyscrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is totally stunning creation! Thanks for joining us at Craftyscrappers.
    Sharada Dilip
    DT Craftyscrappers.

    ReplyDelete