Wednesday 6 January 2016

A big Thank You....

Hello Everyone,

Wishing all of you a great year ahead.. Happy New Year girls!!!

Today i was just looking at my blog archive and for my surprise, i have found that " I have improved a lot.. a lot means a lot.". And all the credit goes to all of you YES to all my fellow Crafters. A big THANK YOU for all the inspirations.What would be a better way to say thank you..yes a THANK YOU card to begin this new year..


Close up



The best part is i have used my new goodies (which i was hoarding since last 7-8 months ;)..) to make this card. I have embossed my background with my new Sizzix embossing folder and then colored it with acrylic colors..after that i realized that embossing is not visible at all so i highlighted it with black marker pen.. and then finally i used my new misty shimmer spray for final touch....I did so much of blunder while making this card....Hope you guys will like it..

Entering this card for Paru's Card Making Challenges - New. Used my new goodies..


Inkspirational Challenges - A thank you with something new.

Sweet Stampin' - Something New ( stash or event)

Thank you for stopping by.

Love
Deepti Aggarwal
Vishesh Collections

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful striking design in lovely vibrant colours. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Deepti.....the more we craft the better we get :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so, so very lovely. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Deepti! Just love the butterfly die cut and the sequins detail!
    Thanks so much for playing Paru's Card Making Challenges!
    Please could you display our logo in your sidebar please and tag us on social media?
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is super fun and I love all the blue hues... My fave color! :) Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational and do join our new challenge, it begun this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty touch with the little bundles of beads in the center of the flowers :)
    Thank you for playing with us at Inkspirational Challenges.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete