Monday 23 January 2017

Cute Monsters Birthday Wishes..

Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Here I am back with a cute monsters birthday card.This  cutie pie is a freebie from Create A Smile .I have made this card to participate in their monthly challenge where the theme is cute..I think this image is perfect for the challenge..What do you say?? :).. 

Here is my card... 


To make this card:
  • I took A2 Size black card stock, heat embossed it with " Happy" word stamp (from Happy Little Stampers - everyday sentiment) to create the background.
  • Hand cut out the Polaroid frame using white card stock and mounted it on black card  with double sided tape.
  • Colored the monsters using Gansai Tambi watercolors and fussy cut. Arranged all the cuties inside the frame. Added the balloons from MFT ( Beary Special Birthday stamp set). 
  • Added the Birthday sentiment which is again from Happy Little Stampers.
  • Completed it by adding some rhinestones from my stash.


Close up

Playing along with following challenges:

ATSM - Challenge #225 - Photo Inspiration - I got inspired with bright colors.

PCM Challenges - Anything Goes _ 

Seize the Birthday - AG with birthday card










Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

7 comments:

  1. Deepti this is such a fun project.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. I love the colours and it's perfect for the cute theme too. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable card! Love the way you have picked the colors from the inspiration. Thank you for joining us at ATSM. All the best. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and adorable card Deepti! I love those cute monsters and you have framed them beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh deaar I am fall in love with your card
    the colors is so fun with ATSM colors and the Black BG is adorable too
    wooww wooowww and wooowwww
    I love this card
    any kids or boys and girls will love to get this and ME TOOOO
    Deepti you are so Talented
    I would be happy to be your friend and exchange our cards...
    do you like to get a card from me from Germany?
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deepti, This is fun a cute project. Have a great day.
    Hugs from CR
    Jenna ♥
    Jenna's Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fun card this is, Deepti! Love your colorful little monsters against the black background. This card is sure to bring a smile. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete