Wednesday 25 January 2017

Altenew - You inspire me...

Hello Friends,

Here I am back with a quick post. Finally I have opened the seal of my new Altenew stamp which I got last month. Thanks to Darnell for running #NBUS Challenge which always motivates me to use my stash...:)..Made this card using the colors from Altenew's January Inspiration Challenge.


To make this card:

  • I took standard size i.e.4.25 by 5.5 inches watercolor cardstock and  heat embossed the background with Ranger's White embossing powder using  Altenew "Adore You" stamp set. 
  • Colored it with Gansai Tambi Watercolors till I was satisfied ;)..and then I have used paper smooches stitched die for the background. 
  • After that, I have heat embossed the sentiment on the vellum and adhered it on the watercolor card stock.
  • Mounted the whole thing on dark brown card stock.
  • Finally added some enamel dots to finish it off.

close up
Entering this card for:
Altenew January Inspiration Challenge


NBUS Challenge #9 


CAS Colors & Sketches  Challenge #207


Simon Says Stamp - Work it Wednesday January - Theme is something new  with new product

Addicted to Stamps & More - Anything Goes



Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful background. Great take on all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous embossed background & great idea with the vellum first the sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Deepti!! ..Love the colors ant the stamp set..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and cheery card. Lovely inking and stamping. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the challenge at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card - love the enamel dots around the sentiment. Thanks for sharing your work with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you have used the vellum and the coloured background is so very pretty. Thanks for joining in this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The swirly stitched lines give the illusion that the blossoms are blowing in a breeze. Thanks for sharing your card at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, especially like the wavy stitched lines. Thanks for joining us on this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely project, Deepti! The colour combo is ... WOW! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really rocked all the challenges with this warm and beautiful card, Deepti! I love the flow you achieved with your design!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #9! Thank you, too, for your kind get well wishes! I am doing well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete