Monday 16 January 2017

Happy Anniversary


Hello Friends,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!

Here I made a card using resist technique...I know this is an old technique but everybody's favourite...Am I right???... :) And  to make it more interesting , I have used white wax colour for my resist technique. I really enjoyed making this card..Hope you like it..:)

Here is my card..


To make this card...
  • I took A2 size watercolour paper and with freehand drew my roses and leaves using white wax crayon from my kids stash...:).
  • Then I have coloured it with Gansai Tambi watercolours..I just love the outcome ;)..
  • After that I took A2 size white cardstock and added gold washi tape at one side and glued my watercolour paper too.
  • Completed my card by adding the sentiment from Happy little Stampers  ( everyday sentiments stamp set) and some sequins.

Close up


Playing along with following challenges..











Sugar Pea Designs - Challenge 27 - Mix it up -anything goes



The Card Concept - #64 - pretty things - I got inspired with flowers, gold and black colour














































Thank you stopping by!!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal


11 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the colors as well as the gold strip along the side! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs and I hope you have a fabulous week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Deepti. The colours are so pretty and love the design. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, rich colors! I really like that white wax technique too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deepti, I loved this card the moment I saw it. I love the 'old school' way that you created your resist. I must try this! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you hand drew these roses, they look amazing, I really thought they were stamps!! How fabulous to use your kids crayon to create this look and the colours you used are beautiful. Its an amazing card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on FB and was amazed that it is hand drawn and with crayons! Ingenious! Gorgeous card Deepti! :)
    Hugs
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These roses are so gorgeous! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! I love the wax resist! Your drawing is beautiful and I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Deepti! This is really pretty!! Can't believe that it is just free hand drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so so lovely!! I love your bold bright colors and the gold accent! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! I have been wanting to learn Resist technique.. Am so inspired to do something like this 😍

    ReplyDelete