Saturday 4 September 2010

Go Green

This card is based on Card Pattern sketch 79 .I just love this card.. It came out really good.. beyond my expectations :)...( I think i should increase my expectations ;)anyways here is my entry:



Material Used:
Leafy Background is done by me with real leaf. Green Card Stock is from local Store.
Ribbon is from Itsy Bitsy, sentiments are handwritten, Faux stitching, Brads & Blings from local store.

This card also goes for Polycraft Monday Challenge#59 - Anything that is nature themed.

Hope you like this card.

Deepti

4 comments:

  1. love the leafy background,too good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.. The background stamping from a leaf looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice cards deepti. Its nice to connect with someone doing similar stuff i India. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the leafy background is just gorgeous......please do visit my blog I have a little something for u.

    ReplyDelete