Saturday 13 November 2010

My First Birthday Album...

I am shoooo excited... fianlly i have made my first birthday album..i made this for my friends's Fiances's birthday and she wanted lots of hearts in this.. Made it 20 days back but didn't get time to upload it coz of festivals...

Size of this album was 8*8 inches, it was 6 pages album and then i did spiral binding... i took one week to complete this...

here are the pics:



This is front and back page of my album...in this front page this heart can be open for personalized message..



After binding...




Images of all the pages...



Please give your valuable feedback for me to improve further...

Love
Deepti

10 comments:

  1. wow!!WOW!!JUST WOW!!!loved each and every page u've created...but the pocket with all the tags popping out is my favorite...great going gal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome... all the pages are very beautiful.. ur 1 week effort can be seen..

    ReplyDelete
  3. improvement? its perfect! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous..so many wonderful details..the tags, the laces, the gift shaped accents, the bling! and you can't improve on perfection!
    Superb work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,loved every page of it.Really gives a b'day party feel:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no words... I would not suggest anything as I myself am a DUH! as far as this is concerned... Never tried it till date, only have enjoyed what Juhi, Kavi & You have created & posted so far.... God Bless u all for your patience & dedication.... Hugs))))

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, its lovely Deepti! sooooooooooo many details in one album! must have been a lot of work!! the heart which can be opened to write a personal message is my fav part, will surely use it sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!.. its soo beautiful!.. all the pages are just soo fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab album - I love the design of your pages and the way everything looks so fresh and colourful

    ReplyDelete