Tuesday 12 April 2011

My First Stamped Card...

Hi .... this is my first stamped card... which i have made for Ujjwal's Challenge - Overcome your fear of stamping

I have never tried stamping coz i never had one... but seeing all the fellow bloggers and with their inspiration, i got the courage to order one for me.. :

This was the first time so i was quite afraid about the outcome but after doing it i felt that u need some practice .. anyways here is my entry...

Thanks to Ujjawal for keeping this challenge...which helped me a lot to overcome my fear...


here are pics..



Close up:-



Love
Deepti

12 comments:

  1. Hey nice first attempt.. I am yet to foray into buying a stamp.. My fear borders on Phobia you see... But kudos to you for overcoming it.. I hope you win...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh this is absolutely great!! A great attempt and doesn't look your first attempt at all. I love it. Thanks for braving the challenge and playing along :)

    P.S. You are right when you say that stamping needs practice. It really does but when you get comfortable, you get addicted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Deepti! Great for the first time! :) Nice layering with the shades of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see you stamping :) such a gorgeous card!! I am waiting to see more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!.. loved the stamping!.. totally rocking first attempt! :D
    the flowers look gorgeous too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow !!turned out really nice :) kudos !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very subtle background stamping....looks just like patterned paper! So lovely! Great work for a newbie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Deepti. Even I haven't tried stamping! Your work has come out so well. Keep Crafting
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how pretty it looks..love the colors you used..looks just like patterned paper!! super super card..
    p.s. doesn't look like your first attempt..its that superb!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is nice... Very subtle & Appealing.... :)

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uhooi,
    The cards are beautiful and lovely,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete