Monday 20 June 2011

CAS Best wishes Card...

I have made this card especially for Ujjwal's challenge on Yvonne's blog create a simple card featuring either dry or wet embossing.

I was really wondering whether i would be able to participate in her challenge as i don't have any embossing tool with me.. but her hint of using grid technique ( ind of dry embossing) helped me and i made this CAS card with same technique... Thanks Ujjwal for your hint.. otherwise i might not have participated... Hope you will like the card..

here is the pic..



Love
Deepti

14 comments:

  1. this is great! I m glad you could utilize the hint :)

    Thanks for playing along my challenge at Do More With Less!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! loved it so much for the simple reason, with limited stuffs u have managed to pull it through, amazingly!!! Kudos deary..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing card, i have the same dilema as u that i don't have embossing tools but ur card is an inspiration to try one too .love the simplicity of ur card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, love the weaving background, very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Love the embossed grid background! Awesome work!

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Ujjwal's challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors and the grid tech are fabulous .Good luck in the challenge .
    thanks for your lovely comments about my recent post .

    ReplyDelete