Tuesday 29 April 2014

Layout for a Travel Scrapbook

Hi Everybody,

I have just realized that its almost a year... i haven't updated anything here in my blog, not participated in any of the challenges... but believe me, i haven't stopped crafting... i was busy with job, kids and lots of orders and i was regularly updated my website .

Currently i am working on a travel scrapbook and couldn't resist myself when i saw travel scrapbook layout challenge on Lulupu page.So, without further delay, here is my entry for the same.


Also adding this entry for Color Conception Challenge- 10 - Anything but card

I will definitely try to regular on my blog.

Love
Deepti Aggarwal




4 comments:

  1. Nice travel layout, Deepti. Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge #29

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepti, what a wonderful layout especially loved your quilling and the way you have done the whole title with the beehive. Pretty colours too!
    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu #29 and Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful elements on your page Deepti! the banners and the die cuts make your LO so interesting! ..Love the quilled title too!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Lulupu Challenge#29..all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow a LO with so many pics ! Great job ! i somehow couldnt get myself to do a multiple picture LO without messing it up !
    But u did a good job with it ! Nice quilling
    thanks for playing with us at the Lulupu Challenge #29 Vacation/Travel/Holidays LO
    Hugs
    PJ

    ReplyDelete