Thursday 22 May 2014

I (Heart) U Photo Collage

Hi Everybody,

I am back again with my new creation... first time tried something in wall hanging/home decor. I have made this I(Heart)U photo collage for one of my friend..big butterflies are hand cut... I got my inspirations from here... I really love the end result.. hope you guys will also like it :)

o

Entering this for following challenges:

Crafters Corner's Challenge 16 Something Special.

Itsy bitsy Challenge anything but a card.

BGC 52 Bingo where i have used second row - layers, ribbon, button, butterfly

Love
Deepti

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful wall art! The red is so pretty
    Thanks for playing with us at Crafters Corner ''something Special" Challenge !
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had great idea! I like the red here.
    Thank you for playing along at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work there !
    Great idea !
    Thanks for playing with us at BGC #52 Bingo challenge
    Hugs
    PJ

    ReplyDelete