Tuesday 23 February 2016

LOVE you CAS Card...

Hello Everyone...

Here is my quick post. I have made this colorful card using the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch .

To make the background, i have used the negative of heart shaped punch cutouts strip as my stencil  and inked it with my distress inks , drew some arrows and finally added my hand drawn sentiment. Hope you like it...here are the pics..




close up



Entering it for following challenges:

CAS(E) this skech - Challenge 160   - used their sketch



CASology - CUE Card - Distress - used distress ink
Lulupu- The Craft Lounge - Challenge 58- Hearts and Arrows

Thank you stopping by...

Love
Deepti Aggarwal

8 comments:

  1. What a cute background!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative idea Deepti. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun and I love all the pretty ink colors you used. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card with lovely colors! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lulupu! Hope you will join us again! :)
    Suchi - Lulupu DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a oretty card, it looks so fresh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Deepti and I loved the way you made the background. :) Thanks for joining us at Lulupu.

    ReplyDelete