Tuesday 18 October 2016

Thanks for everything...

Hello Friends...

Hope you are enjoying this wonderful season of colors....

My today's card is inspired by this only... this is my first ever Fall card...:)



To make this card... 
  • I took A2 size watercolor paper and  heat embossed it with white embossing powder using Renne's leaves from Winnie & Walter.While I was embossing the leaves, my younger daughter hugged me from behind...:)..the result of which you can see.. he he he..but somehow I like this effect... 
  • Then I have distressed it with Autumn inspired colors and sprinkled it with some water droplets.
  • To this I have mounted "thanks" die cut from MFT and added the sentiment.
  • Then I splattered it with Black Gansi Tanbi watercolor and completed my card by adding some sequins.

Hope you like it...




Playing along with following Challenges:

Winnie & Walter Rerun #15 - Scenery - It's a wonderful Pennant -  As I don't have Lovely Scenery - It's a wonderful Pennant Stamp Set which they are highlighting this month. So, I made a card inspired by this card of Shay - Background Building 












Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Totally Resistible

Happy Little Stampers - Mixed Media October Challenge - Nature



The Paper Players - PP317 - CAS  from Nance



Thank you for stopping by!!!

Love
Deepti Aggarwal

7 comments:

  1. OOOOoooo! I love the resist technique with those fall colors. The splatters just finish it off so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Deepti. Lovely "hugged" embossing and beautiful colors! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Deepti. I love the embossing and the colours are beautiful. Just think, whenever you look at it you will remember the hug
    :-) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello deepti! this is gorgeous, I luv your watercolored background...beautiful! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Deepti!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete