Thursday 10 November 2016

Merry Christmas

Hello Friends..

Hope you are doing great!!

I am back again with my second post :)..Finally I have started with my Christmas card..I just love this cute frosty fairy friends stamp set from Lawn fawn..

Here is my card..


To make this card..
  • I took A2 size watercolor paper and heat embossed the snowflakes with clear embossing powder and then distress inked the background with dusty concord and seedless preserves inks and sprinkledo some water on the card stock.
  • Mounted this inked paper over the white card stock.
  • Then added the die cut merry Christmas sentiment from Paper smooches.
  • Stamped the frosty fairies from lawn fawn, coloured  it with watercolor, fussy cut it and adhered it to the card stock.
  • Stamped the bushes at the diagonal corners and finished my card by adding some purple rhinestone.
Hope you like it..



Playing along with following challenges. .





Stamplorations Theme & Sketch Challenge - I chose theme - 3 Fairies, 3 rhinestones


Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Deepti Aggarwal

14 comments:

  1. How could I not like it, Deepti?! You're darling Christmas fairies make me smile! I love the colors! Thank you for your visit to me!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love your colouring and the background. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card.
    My new challenge blog started yesterday, the card fits well with the topic. I hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, sweet! i love the large sentiment and those tiny little fairies are so cute on that pretty purple background! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty creation for our Christmas theme at Penny Black and More challenge and lovely colours as well, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I love that background, that's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy fairies! Thanks for playing with us at the STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is just too cute and I love the colours you used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More. Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Your talent never ceases to amaze! Thanks so much for playing with us at STAMPlorations Nov. Sketch/Theme challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those cute Christmas fairies and you purple background.

    Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deepti, sweet card! Purple background makes your card look so soft and magical. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete