Friday 19 January 2018

Poinsettia Christmas Cards

Hello Friends..

I was on Craftyscrappers blog with my inspiration post last month.Because of my hectic travelling schedule on Christmas, I forgot to share these cards here at my blog...Finally got time to write my blog....He he he

I have made these 3 cards using  single stamp set called "Christmas Wishes" focusing on  Embossing

Card 1


To make this card:
  • I took A2 size water coloured card stock.
  • Heat embossed the poinsettia flowers & holy leaves using Gold embossing powder.
  • Coloured the background and flowers with gansai tambi watercolours.
  • Once satisfied, mounted this on white card stock along with gold washi tape.
  • Added the die cut sentiment on the vellum along with some gold sequins to finish my card.


Playing along with:
HLS January Christmas Challenge


The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge: A/G.

Card 2


To make this card:
  • I took 5 by 5 inches white card stock.
  • Heat embossed the wreath using gold embossing powder and coloured it.
  • Meanwhile, gold heat embossed the poinsettia flowers on water colour paper, coloured and fussy cut it.
  • Arranged these flowers on the wreath and then embossed the sentiment on vellum.
  • Added some gold sequins to finish it.

Playing along with:
HLS January Christmas Challenge


The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge: A/G.


Card 3


To make this card:
  • I took A2 size watercolour paper. 
  • Heat embossed the poinsettia flowers using white embossing powder.
  • Messy coloured the panel with different colours.
  • Added the die cut sentiment and sequins to complete it. 

Playing along with:
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge: A/G.



I really enjoyed making these cards... more than that it 's a great feeling when you use your stamp so effectively...;)

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering you have started making Christmas cards so soon ;) Loved them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are stunning! I love all of the embossing and the last card is so bright and colorful! Thanks so much for joining us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an exceptionally beautiful set of cards. The first card looks fantastic. I love a beautiful, irregular background, so nicely brings out flowers. Golden accessories make it a very elegant card.
    Thank you for joining the fun in HLS Xmas.
    hugs,
    BozenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your CAS card -that touch of vellum is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at HLS this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all your cards are beautiful
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete