Tuesday 12 June 2018

Thank you cards for Teacher

Hello Everyone...

Hope you all doing great!!

Here is my quick post..I'm sharing some thank you cards which I've made couple of months back for my kids teacher but forgot to share on social media. I gifted all the teachers a succulent plant along with a thank you card. All the images in these cards are illustrated by me...I have colored them with gansai tambi watercolours.

Before I show you all the cards...I just want to warn you that........ this is a picture heavy post...:)

Adding this card to:



Adding this card to:







I really enjoyed making each & every card. Hope you like it too... I think this combination of a plant & a card makes a great gift for Teachers.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti

Playing along with:
ATSM - Challenge #294 - Photo Inspiration



Word Art Wednesday -Challenge Weeks #338-#339 - Anything Goes
HLS June Watercolour Challenge -Playing without twist


Work It Wednesday: May 2018

11 comments:

  1. Great idea to use a geometric stencil for your bac. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your cards Deepti and i'm sure the teachers will love them! Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and we hope to see more of your beautiful creations again. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful selection of cards. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous collection of cards Deepti and your illustrations are just fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your cards are beautiful! You have a great eye for balance in your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards, Deepti!!! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stenciled background. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card. A beautiful, delicate background and these amazing succulents. So many beautiful cards. WOW !!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at HLS Watercolor.
    Regards,
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful set of Cards! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is awesome. You are truly creative with your own illustrations. Superb!

    ReplyDelete