Friday 17 July 2020

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Gnome Birthday

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Gnome with cupcake  and banner is from Birthday filler digital stamp set.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took die cut out white card stock and stenciled it using Faber Castell dot stencil using distress ink. Once satisfied, I adhered it on white note card.

  
Meanwhile I colored this cute image and the banner with water colors, fussy cut it and adhered with foam tape. Stamped the sentiment to complete this card.



I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Bastel -Traum Challenge # 91 everything is possible | anything goes


Inkspirational Challenge #217- Painting or Colouring
Virgina's July's Show & Share

2 comments:

  1. ADORE the colors and composition! It’s wonderful to see you try new things and play with techniques. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I like the background effect, your cute image, and the fun banner addition! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete