Sunday 19 March 2023

Crealies - Anniversay Card using Heart Nesting Dies

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this layered Hearts Anniversary card which I've made using Crealies latest Heart with rough edges nesting dies. 

Over to my card...


To make this card, I took colored paper in the shades of Pink (it makes me so happy when I can use the paper pads which I'm hoarding from very long time 😉)and die cut out these papers using all the 7 Heart rough edges dies .


I adhered these die cut out hearts on the White card base starting from the biggest one first and then added all the other hearts.


After that, I die cut out the sentiment on Black card stock using Alfies & Text dies and adhered it to the card base.


Finally, I added some pink colored Heart droplets to embellish this Anniversary card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

2 comments:

  1. What a fun nesting die set. I love all the wonderful shades of pink you've used. Thank you for joining our Cut It Up This Makes Me Happy challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, Deepti. I love all the wonderful textures in those layers. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always so grateful to have you play along in our challenges and I appreciate you very much. Have a wonderful and creative week.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete