Tuesday 14 February 2023

Time for Tea Designs - I love you!!

Hello Everyone,

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I'm stopping by to share this cute Love card which I've created using my new Time for Tea designs "Stinkin Cute" stamp set. Isn't these critters cute???

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took White card base of A2 size and masked the lower part of the card base  with masking sheet. First I ink blended it along the masking edge using 'Kitsch Flamingo' distress Oxides and then stencilled the background using these small Hearts stencil from decotime.


Meanwhile, I stamped these cute images and the flower from T4TD Stinkin Cute stamp set which I colored using Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. I adhered these images to the card panel using foam tape.


Then, I stamped the flowers using Black ink to add interest. Finally, I added the sentiment along with these cute little Heart droplets to complete this cute Love card. 

I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too. 

Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Crazy is our fame, stencils are our game: Anything Stencil + option of hearts 
NBUS Challenge #47 - Used this stamp set for the first time.
We love stamping February Challenge -Anything Stamped with the option to add a stencil
Allsorts.  A/G + option of Hearts
Get Creative.  Hearts 
Inkspirational Challenge #283 - Use Stencils

9 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet CAS creation, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge and including the stencil option.

    And so perfect for Allsorts and again going the option of Hearts, my thanks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute scene Deepti! Love the stenciled hearts for our INkspirational challenge; thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As cute as can be! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, beautifully designed in gray and pink and love the skunks!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Deepti - I love your stencilled background!! Thank you so much for sharing this sweet creation with us at We Love Stamping this month
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word ... this is so 'stinkin'' cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Did you hear the news? We have another new challenge blog we'd love to have you come check out and play along in. It all begins on March 3, 2023. It's called Triple B. Fun with Birds, Butterflies & Blooms. Would love to have you pop over! Appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card. Thank you for joining us over at cupcake Inspirations challenge blog.
    Tammi, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those skunks are just too stinkin' cute, Deepti! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Nance, CIC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is darling!! I LOVE the top and those skunks rock. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete