Thursday, 25 June 2026

Time Out Challenge #316 - Photo Inspiration

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT post for Time Out current challenge #316 where we have to get inspired by the photo which was clicked by our DT member Carol. I got inspired by lot of elements  in the photo like Stripes, pink colour , water and  Black metal structure.

And this is what I have created...



Our generous Sponsor is Lawn Fawn

Prize: Coupon code of $25 Store credit


To make this card, I took A2 size White card base and stencilled it using this rough edged striped stencil from my stash.


Meanwhile, I stamped this cute whale from Lawn Fawn - Critters in the sea stamp set (finally opened the seal of this stamp set 😊), ink blended it using Distress Oxides and fussy cut it. Then, I stamped seaweeds, seashell and cute little fishes using the same stamp set. I adhered ink blended whale using foam tape to give some dimension.


To add some drama, I stamped the sentiment, which got bent by the blast from the whale's blowhole. Finally I added some clear sequins to complete this card.

I hope you get inspired and will join this challenge#316 at Time Out. This challenge is sponsored by Lawn Fawn and the Challenge winners will receive a $25.00 gift voucher to spend on their shop.

I can't wait to see how you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

6 comments:

  1. Deepti, I love your card and how you were inspired by the photo! Pink and aqua are two of my favorite colors so your card caught my eye immediately. Cute images under the water...a great take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable scene Deepti - love the colours you've chosen and the sentiment is perfect! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun pink whale swimming with the fishies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute Deepti! Such a fun card with with the colours from the photo! I hope you have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pink whale is adorable, Deepti, and his striped ocean is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deepti, your pink whale is absolutely adorable, and what a great way to bring in the pink from the original photo. Such a fun card
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete