Saturday, 25 July 2026

Crealies Gatefold Card - You're Amazing!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this cute card using Crealies latest dies and the cutting sheet. This is the first time, I've used cutting sheet for my card🙂 and I really enjoyed playing with it. 


Over to my card..


To make this card, I first die cut out Kraft colored card base using Crealies Cardzz dies. Then I layered it with cutting sheet using the same dies.


After that, I die cut out this Oval using Crealies Cardzz dies, layered it and adhered it to the card base using foam tape to give it some dimension.


Meanwhile, I fussy cut these cute critter, flowers and butterflies using Crealies cutting sheet and adhered these to the card panel as well as inside of the card.


Finally, I added the die cut out sentiment on the oval using Crealies Texto positivo dies to complete this card. I really like how this gatefold card turned out.


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:



No comments:

Post a Comment