Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share my DT post for Time Out current challenge #320 where we have to get inspired by the photo in the badge. I got inspired by the rainbow colors and the structure.And this is what I have created using Faux stained Glass technique...:)

I can't wait to see how you get inspired by the photo.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
Our generous Sponsor is Topflight Stamps
Prize: $25 Store Credit
To create this card, I started with a square alcohol paper where I have added rainbow colored alcohol inks and let it air dry. Once it was dried, I used Decotime dies and cut the Black panel which I adhered it to the alcohol colored panel.
To create the stained glass effect, I added generous amount of glossy accent on the colored parts. Once the glossy accent dried, I added another layer of the die cut to to give it a clean look. I added this panel using glue to A2 size card base.
I hope you get inspired and will join this challenge#320 at Time Out. This challenge is sponsored by Topflight Stamps and the Challenge winner will receive a $25.00 gift voucher to spend on their shop.
I can't wait to see how you get inspired by the photo.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
.jpeg)
Such a pretty stained glass window you have created Deepti! I like that you added Gossy Accents on top of the inked panel!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Deepti! I love the lovely vibrant colours behind your black die cut! They really pop off the front of your CAS design! Adding the Glossy Accents was a great trick to add that extra shine!! I hope you have a lovely day! :)
ReplyDeleteThat was a great die to use as a 'window', Deepti, and your alcohol ink panel is fantastic.
ReplyDelete