Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share my DT post for Time Out current challenge #322 where we have to get inspired by "Seasonal Colours where we live". I live in Belgium and here already I can see lots of beautiful colours in the leaves, so exciting to see that Autumn is approaching 😊.Over to my colorful card..
To make this card, I took White Water colour paper and added lots of Autumn inspired Water colours randomly. I air dried this panel and die cut out lots of leaves using Poppy Stamps - Orchard Leaves dies ( so happy that finally used these dies 😛).
I hope you get inspired and will join this challenge#322 at Time Out. This challenge is sponsored by Gina k. designs and the Challenge winner will receive a $25.00 gift voucher to spend on her shop.
I can't wait to see how you get inspired by the seasonal colours of the place where you live :).
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
Our generous Sponsor is Gina k. designs
To make this card, I took White Water colour paper and added lots of Autumn inspired Water colours randomly. I air dried this panel and die cut out lots of leaves using Poppy Stamps - Orchard Leaves dies ( so happy that finally used these dies 😛).
The, I took White card base and adhered all the die cut out leaves randomly on the panel. Once satisfied, I die cut a circle on vellum and adhered it to the center of the card using glossy accent.
Finally, I added the die cut out sentiment using glossy accent and added some clear sequins to complete this colourful Birthday card.
I hope you get inspired and will join this challenge#322 at Time Out. This challenge is sponsored by Gina k. designs and the Challenge winner will receive a $25.00 gift voucher to spend on her shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Beautiful ink blending, loving your colorful Fall leaves! The added Vellum looks great--I love using it on my creations! Happy Fall! And thanks so much for having me!
ReplyDeleteDeepti, Your colors are so pretty, including the pink hues and the way you gave a watercolor look to the leaves. This is a very pretty fall card!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the way you water colored the leaves. Great idea. Your card is so simple and so beautiful.
ReplyDelete