Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share my DT post for Time Out current challenge #323 where we have to pick 2 things and I picked Basket, Apple & Gingham.
And this is what I have created using STAMPlorations stamps & matching dies. Over to my card..
Our generous Sponsor is Lawn Fawn
Prize: Coupon code of $25 Store credit
To make this card, I took A2 size White card base and layered the lower part with Gingham pattern paper and stenciled the upper part using stenciling paste.
Meanwhile, I stamped this basket using STAMPlorations stamp set, colored it with alcohol markers and die cut it out using matching dies. I adhered it to the card panel using foam tape to give it some dimension.
Finally, I added die cut out sentiment using CUTploration dies and stamped rest of the sentiment using same stamp set. I added some clear sequins to complete this Thank you card.

.jpeg)
Deepti, This is a fun fall card with its basket of apples and the gingham detail. I like the backround you made as well! Great card for our challenge!
ReplyDelete