Friday 25 March 2016

My First DT post for new challenge blog " A Beautiful Mess"

Hello Everybody,

Hope you are enjoying your long weekend!

Today, I am so excited to share my first DT post for a new challenge blog "A beautiful Mess" and happy to be part of this wonderful team. I am more excited because this is my first take on digi images and this is my first shaker card too.:)...I liked the digi so much that i have not made one but made two cards. I really enjoyed coloring the image with distress inks.


close up

The lovely digi image is from Sassy Studio Design and the digi name is Buttercream Babe- Garden party. They have lovely images..believe me you will fell in love with their digis.

Our first challenge ( all our challenges are ANYTHING GOES, any project, any medium, any style,any design, just anything handmade by you...)  is live on our blog A Beautiful Mess today and it is a monthly challenge so you  have complete month to play along

We have awesome SPONSORS and PRIZES ..Hop on to  A Beautiful Mess  blog to view our lovely  DT inspirations and be inspired to play along :)
Another card using the same digis



So, don't forget to participate, it is always " ANYTHING GOES". Hope to see your creation at A Beautiful Mess blog.

Happy Crafting!

Love
Deepti Aggarwal

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations ans All the Best for your role as DT ! Loved both the cards you have made using the digi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Deepti! Both cards are so pretty! I still haven't quite got used to digi stamps, I guess I should give them a try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Juhi..you should definitely give it a try..i was skeptical too..but it's fun..

      Delete
  3. Two gorgeous card Deepti, love this image and your lovely colouring. Glad to have you as part of my design team.

    Crafty Hugs Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both stunning Deepti. Your colouring and designs are fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious crafting for A beautiful mess first challenge, teamie - I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards Deepti! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following me..I am already a follower of your lovely blog! :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete