Wednesday 16 March 2016

Thanks so much...

Helllo My Crafty Friends...

I have made this quick Thank you card for all my followers as my blog is reached to 100 Followers...Thanks so much for all your love. I made this card with heat embossing technique...I know most of you have already done it.. but i got my chance to try it now. It was in my wish list from long time. .. finally bought all the supplies..yes i got my heart gun, embossing powder ( to start with i bought white, gold and black color) and embossing pad.

So here is my first try on heat embossing...long way to go...;). I have used flower stamp from Kaisercraft.





Entering this card for following challenges...

Wordart Wednesday - Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes

Love 
Deepti


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white on kraft combo - very elegant. Your embossing looks great, Deepti. I think you've nailed it already.
    Just joined your list of followers. :)
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the black and white on the craft!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Decorate to Celebrate blog!!
    Hugs-0 Elina DT DTC

    ReplyDelete