Monday 1 August 2016

Altenew - One Layer Card...


Hello Friends,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Here I am.. just in time for Altenew July Inspiration Challenge. Just 2 days back i got my first Altenew Stamps from India (which i have ordered from thecraftshop ) through my brother as he was visiting us in UK.It was in my wish list from very long time.You won't believe, i was so much excited.....of course to meet my bro after almost a year but more than that to get my crafty stuffs.... he he he..don't tell him....

I think enough of talking....:)..just 5 hours are left for the challenge to close..This is first time , I am playing along with Altenew Challenges.

This month challenge was photo inspiration combined with wedding theme.

Here, I made a one layer card with "Beautiful day Stamp Set".. Colored it with watercolors and added the sentiment from the same stamp set and finished it by adding some rhinestones.


July2016_Altenew_InspirationChallnge_Yana.jpg


Also playing  along with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes



Simon Says Stamp - Work it Wednesday - Use August Birthstone Peridot (Green)



Addicted to Stamps & More - Challenge # 204 - CAS


Uniko Challenge 34





Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs!!
Deepti Aggarwal


10 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Deepti..love the colors! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card Deepti...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...SO Vibrant blooms and a lovely card !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Such a beautiful one-layered card. Gorgeous colouring and love that splattering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello deepti! super gorgeous card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning card! Thanks for linking it up to ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! Great one layer card yet with such details with your colouring. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunningly beautiful, so much depth of colour and elegant detail on the one layer.
    Awesome card and Thanks for playing along with us at Uniko this month. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, beautiful colours and love the splatter BG. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge and my apologies for my delay in commenting. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is absolutely stunning. .The colors are just so bright and happy - and I love the way you've placed the flowers on both sides of the card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete