Tuesday 30 August 2016

Simon Says Stamps - Summer Vacation - Kids Challenge - By Agrima

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great!

Here we are back with our 2 weeks long vacation to Disney Paris, Netherland and then to Belgium..It was an awesome trip. We enjoyed a lot. Before going  to vacation , I have promised kids that i will share my craft goodies with them :) to participate in Simon Says Stamps - Summer Vacation Kids Challenge.- Theme is Anything goes with Glitter.



After coming back from vacation, I got busy with unpacking, Laundry etc and then some guests visited us.I Completely forgot about the challenge .. but for my surprise ...today at the breakfast table my elder one reminded me .. " Mamma, we didn't make our glitter card" then immediately i have checked the blog for last entry date and Thank God we had 22 hours to upload our cards. After finishing the breakfast , as i promised , i shared my stamps and both of my daughters chose their favorite stamps to make the card. Ohhh.. this post is going to be long..;)

They have used my Stampoholic to stamp the images on their cardstock...Aarushi (elder one who is 7 ) helped  Agrima (younger one who is 4) to stamp her images too. They have used sharpie markers to color the image and added glitter with modge podge. I really enjoyed watching them. Here are their Cards...Hope you too like these cuties from them.


(Made by my elder daughter Aarushi who is 7 yrs)

(Made by my younger one, Agrima who is 4 yrs)
Thank you stopping by and leaving some love!

PS : As Linky is not allowing me to add another card with the same link, i have created  duplicate of the  previous post because both of my daughters want their cards to be shown on the SSS blog.

With Love,
Deepti Aggarwal

4 comments:

  1. Eeekkk!! These are so cute!!! Your kids are talented just like you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful butterflies with a touch of sparkle Aarushi and Agrima you've sparkly mermaid is fabulous too.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I would pop on here too ;-) Gorgeous cards ;-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aarushi and Agrima, I'm glad you reminded your Mom about our glitter challenge so you could enter your beautiful cards! thanks for joining our summer challenge at Simon Says Stamp! hugs,Maura

    ReplyDelete