Tuesday 6 September 2016

Sparkle & Shine..

Hello Everyone,

Here I am back with a card using the sketch from Seven Hills Crafts blog..I found this sketch so tempting that I can't resist myself and played along...:).. Here is the sketch..
and here is my card...


I have used Neat & Tangled stamp and colored the background with Gansai Tambi watercolors..I just love these colors ....so intense...and completed the card by adding spritz of  purple and gold color which is quite visible in the close up pic and then I have added some rhinestones.

Close up

Playing along with following challenges also:

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Stamp It
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes
Simon Says - Work it Wednesday August Challenge - Stamps
HLS September CAS Challenge -  Watercolor Spritz



Virginia View Challenge - Spray, Mist & Splatter

Thank you stopping by!

Hugs!
Deepti Aggarwal

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Deepti! The purple and gold look fantastic together, so luxurious and elegant. Using diamonds as a theme has worked really well, and the rhinestones are a super finishing touch. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!! LOVE the sparkling diamond!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Deepti! The way you have coloured just one gem looks lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and lovely idea..
    Thank you for bringing my follower list to two digits😄..
    Love
    Your new follower
    apaper-palette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your background and that gold spritzed gem is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!! Love the gold coloured gem and all that shine around it :)
    Thanks for playing along in our sketch challenge this month at Seven Hills Crafts :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beatiful card with the printed diamond shapes and the dots of gold. I can imagine sending it as an engagement card to someone.

    ReplyDelete