Tuesday 11 July 2017

Altered Mixed Media Photo frame..

Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Here I'm sharing a altered mixed media photo frame which I have made 2 -3 weeks back on commission, but I didn't get time to blog it earlier...beware..this is a picture heavy post...:)

Here we go...


To make this mixed media photo frame:
  • I took a wooden photo frame of photo size 8 by 6 inches and covered it with white Gesso twice and let it air dry. 
  • Once it dried completely, I stenciled the whole photo frame with Stamplorations "foiled again" stencil using monte marle modelling paste from Itsy Bitsy and once again let it air dry completely.
  • After that I arranged all my embellishment ( flowers, chip board embellishments, beads and Love word die cut (from winnie & walter) ) as shown in the pic and adhered the same with glue gun and covered the whole thing with white gesso. 
  • Now , my base was ready for some fun coloring , I used four acrylics colors ( Sea Blue, Purple, Turquoise, Gold)  and colored it till I was satisfied. 
  • After that I sprayed it with Itsy Bitsy's Golden alcohol spray for the shimmer
  • Finally, when it was dried, I covered the whole thing with modge podge to protect it.
Here are some close ups....






I hope you like it..

Playing along with:


Mixed Media Place - June Challenge -I got inspired by colors..



STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge with their product - "foiled again" stencil.



Scrapki-wWyzwaniowo July 2017 Challenge - Beauty


Altered Eclectics - July Challenge
Love to create - Challenge 14 Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
Studio75 - Challenge 6 - home decoration

Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #38 "Altered Embellishments"


Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Hugs!!
Deepti Aggarwal

12 comments:

  1. Wow! A stunning frame, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month, Jane (DT) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..I loved the textures and colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project Deepti. The coloyrs and layers of detail are stunning. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow wow again thanks for playing with MMP and scrapki this month xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful frame deco Deepti, especially colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your participation for MMP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning frame. Love all of those beautiful details. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectic this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work!
    Thanks for playing with MMP!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful frame!
    Thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful frame Deepti, love the colours and the textures!!!
    Thank you for playing with us @Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge... All the best!!
    DT Seemaa
    https://icraftpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love it!! Beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete