Thursday 13 July 2017

I love you furry much...

Hello friends,

Hope you are doing great!! 

Here I am back with a cute card....I bought this cute Kitty stamp set almost 3 months back,, finally I  got the chance to ink it.. Actually this is my first stamp set with Kitties...Yippee...Aren't they cute... :).. I really adore them..

So... Here is my card...


To make this card:
  • I took A2 size fleece white card stock of 270 gsm from Itsy Bitsy  which they have sent me to try ( that was my happy mail ;))...I just love the texture it has...you see the close up pic for that...
  • After that, I distress inked the heart by masking the rest of the card stock. Splattered some water for the interest.
  • In the mean time, stamped the cute images from Purrfect Birthday Stamp set, colored it with gansai tambi water colors and fussy cut it and adhered it to my card stock with double sided tape.
  • Stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set.
  • Finally, finished it by adding some silver sequins from Itsy Bitsy.

Here are some more pics...




Hope you like it..

Playing along with:

Just Us Girls #401-Trend Week













Challenge #87 CASE With Your Own Twist - CASing Cornelia- I got inspired with layout.



Take It Make It Challenge: July
That's Crafty Challenge - anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by!!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

12 comments:

  1. Your new kitty image is super cute, Deepti, and I love how you showcased it with the beautifully blended heart behind it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you finally got ink all that adorable stamp Deepti! I have no kitty stamps and I think I may need to fix that very soon! Great job with ink blending your heart and wonderful coloring as always! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card - love the kitties :) Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable card! Love those kitties and the heart backdrop is perfect! Thanks for linking up to JUGS this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah they are cute ! Loved the layoout of your card and ink blending :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO sweet - I love the kitten images and how you set them against that ink blended heart. A really creative CASE of Cornelia's card - thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those kitties are just so adorable! Awesome blended background! Thanks so much, for playing along, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet little kitties, thank you for sharing with us all over at That's Crafty and joining in with our ATG Blog Challenge. Best Wishes Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A dreamy background heart for those two little dreamers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is so cute, Deepti ... and what a fabulous background heart for them to sit in! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such an adorable card Deepti! Those kittens stole my heart! :)

    ReplyDelete