Saturday 11 November 2017

Happy Birthday....



Hello Everyone...

Hope you are doing good !!

Here is my quick post..made this card last week but didn't get time to blog it... ..I got my inspiration from this card of Juhi from Juhis Handmade cards. When I saw this card ..I knew , I'm going to CASE it... So here is my version.. ;)


I got my colour inspiration from w&w October Colour combo with Heather H Challenge.

To make this card,
  • I took A2 size white watercolour cards stock, and stamped the flowers from In Bloom - Anna's  Flora stamp set using different colours from the inspiration chart. 
  • Highlighted the sunflower by colouring it with gansai tambi watercolours.
  • Mounted this water colour card to the dark grey card stock. Added the Happy die cut out from w&w and handwritten birthday sentiment as shown.
  • Finished it by adding some grey pearls here and there.
Hope you like it..


Playing along with:
w&w October Color Combo with Heather H. (Challenge)
The Flower Challenge #14 CAS


ATSM Challenge #267 - Make Your Mark


WWC144 - Penny's "All About Birthdays" Challenge


Penny Black and More: Flower Power
Take It Make It Challenge: November

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

9 comments:

  1. A very pretty creation and the beautiful Sunflower really shines through, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deepti, I love the way you've combined the challenges. The resulting card is gorgeous! Beautiful colours and wonderful flowers. Love that die-cut sentiment! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Deepti and it is so nice to see a cheerful sunflower at this time of the year! Great case too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is indeed a "happy" card! Love those colours and how you have used them so effectively. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a bright and happy card! i love the larger happy sentiment in the forefront. thank you so much for playing along with us at the penny black and more challenge.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job of combining challenges and using your colours Deepti. I can see why you'd want to CAS the original. Beautiful. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Love the combo of blooms. Great to have you join in the ATSM challenge. Hoping to see you again soon! Nandini DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful. I love how you've layered up the blooms.
    Thanks for playing along with us this month at The Flower Challenge. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete