Thursday 16 November 2017

Sending you oceans of love..

Hello Everyone,

Here is my reminder cum inspiration post for Craftyscrappers November challenge. This month we have sketch to play with. Please click the above challenge link for more info..

Here is my inspiration card ...



challenge17.jpg
Here is the sketch

To make this card:
  • I took A2 size white card stock, distress inked the background and stamped the images from Craftyscrappers "Mermaid Wishes" stamp set  to add more details.
  • Once satisfied, I die cut out the vellum stitched star using stitched star dies from Craftyscrappers and adhered it on my distress inked background.
  • Meanwhile, I stamped the mermaid  and fish images from the same stamp set on water colour paper, coloured and fussy cut it. Adhered the same using double sided mounted tape.
  • Completed my card by adding the sentiment and some sequins here and there.
Hope you like it..



Hope to see you at challenge blog..they have awesome prize for the winner.

Linking this card to:
HLS November Watercolour Challenge



Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Agagarwal


3 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Thank you for sharing your card at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    I love the cute mermaid :)

    ReplyDelete