Friday 8 December 2017

Sending Warm Wishes...

Happy Friday Everyone!!

I am here to share this card which I made for Winter Coffee Lovers Blog hop.. using this cute digi called "Cactus Coffee" from Craftin Desert Divas..

Craftin Desert Divas is one of the sponsor.....hop over to CDD blog to get this digi as freebie..

Here is my card..

To make this card..
  • I took A2 size white card stock, smooshed the background using distress ink.
  • Meanwhile, I coloured the digi image with gansai tambi water colours and fussy cut it.
  • Then mounted this image on watercolour smooshed background , added some doodled snowflakes.
  • Added the die cut out frame and  handwritten sentiment to complete it
Here is the close up..


Hop over to CDD blog to see what other talented DT members have created using the same digi..

Playing along with:
Paru's Card Making December Challenge



Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

11 comments: