Tuesday 12 December 2017

You warm my heart!!

Hello Friends,

I'm stopping by to share this cute penguin couple card  Which I  have made this digi stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas called Chilly time. Isn't this couple cute..


To make this card, I distress inked the background by masking heart. Added my focal image which i have water coloured and fussy cut it.. Added the hand written sentiment and some doodled snowflakes to complete it.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

Linking it to:



8 comments:

  1. sweet card. darling images. great colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet penguin couple. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little penguin couple. Love how you framed them in a heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweetness and love that yummy purple background and the masked heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and sweet!

    ReplyDelete