Sunday 22 August 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Dragonfly Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used this cute Digi set called 'Dragonflies'  which has included 3 cute Dragonfly digital images in different poses. Over to my card..


To make this card, I took photo paper and created this background using Distress Oxides which was actually a failed attempt of what I was trying to achieve. But I really like the texture it has created so at the end it was an happy experiment ;). Then I die cut of the circles and adhered the rest of the panel on White card base.


Meanwhile, I printed this cute digis, colored these with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered it to the card panel using foam tape.


I die cut out the "Wishes" sentiment from Winnie & Walter which I layered and adhered it to the card panel along with stamped "Happy" sentiment. Finally I added some clear sequins to complete this card.

I really like how it turned out. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

3 comments:

  1. This came out so cute. I LOVE that fun background that you created. I like that you colored in the dragonflies the same colors as the background. They are so darling! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!!

    Nora Noll
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh, so cute! I’m in love❤️🥰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the background the colors, nice dragonflies and a great card, thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!

    Leanne DT~Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete