Friday 6 August 2021

Maker Forte - Ink blended Silhouette Christmas Cards

Hello Everyone,  

I'm at Maker Forte's blog with these easy ink blended silhouette Christmas cards using Maker Forte Wise Men Still Seek Him Stamp Set. I really like how these cards turned out with the beautiful silhouette images from the stamp set..


Card 1

To make this card, I took Maker Forte A2 size Ultra White - Heavy Weigh card stock and secured the Spotlight Circle Stencil using washi tape. Then I ink blended it using Distress Oxides to create Starry night scene. For that I've used I’ve used Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxides. Once satisfied, I splattered it with white acrylic paint.


Then, I removed the stencil and stamped the silhouette nativity scene from Maker Forte Wise Men Still Seek Him Stamp Set using Colorhive Eclipse Black Ink . The best part is this round stamp exactly fits with the spotlight Circle stencil.


Card 2


To make this card, I again took Maker Forte A2 size Ultra White - Heavy Weigh card stock and stenciled it using Spotlight Easy Watercolor Stencil. I masked the stencil and ink blended it in such a way so that I can fit long stamp from the Wise Men Still Seek Him Stamp Set. I've used same Distress Oxides which I've used in my previous card. Once satisfied, I splattered it with white acrylic paint.


Then, I stamped the silhouette image from Maker Forte Wise Men Still Seek Him Stamp Set using Colorhive Eclipse Black Ink to complete this starry night Christmas Card.


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugsxx 
Deepti Aggarwal ( Blog | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube )

No comments:

Post a Comment