Sunday 24 July 2022

AAA Cards Challenge 220 - Guest Designer

Hello Everyone,

I'm so honoured to be Guest Designing for AAA Cards for their CAS Game #220 . Thank you Maaike for this wonderful opportunity. This is what I've created for the theme 'Along the edge' with optional twist 'in the sea'. I've used Craftin Desert Divas "Ocean Friends" stamp set for this card.

Over to my Card,


To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base. Then, I die cut out the masking sheet using Crealies on the edge dies. I masked the front panel of the card base using this die cut out masking sheet and ink blended it using Distress inks.





Then I stamped these cute Whales using Black Archival ink. I colored it using Colored pencil colors to match it with the background. I added some details using white gel pen.

Finally I added the sentiment which I bent a little bit and stamped it with the help of my stamping tool. 

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card Deepti. I love your egde full of interest with the Ocean twist too. Thank you for being our Guestdesigner this fortnight

    ReplyDelete