Saturday 30 July 2022

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Christmas in July!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card, I have used this cute Snowman and marshmallow digi to make this Christmas card.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base and then stencilled the background using Funky Fossils designs - Snowflakes stencil   with Pistachio colored Distress Oxide.


Meanwhile, I printed this image on White card stock , coloured it with Alcohol Markers and partially fussy cut it. I adhered this image to the card panel using foam tape.


After that, I stamped the sentiment from Winnie & Walter stamp set to complete this card
. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment