Monday 8 August 2022

Crealies - Butterfly Shaped Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this beautiful Butterfly shaped Birthday card using Crealies August release. I really love how this card turned out with the touch of gold.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I first die cut two white card stock panels using outermost butterfly Cardzz dies and adhered them together at the edges to create a hinge card. Then I die cut out another layer on Mirror Gold Card stock and adhered it to the white hinge card base.


Then, I die cut out the innermost layer on white card stock using Butterfly Cardzz dies and ink blended it using Distress Oxides. And adhered it to the card base. I die cut out the body of the butterfly on gold card stock and glued the same on card base.


After that, I decorated this butterfly with die cut out flowers and leaves. 


I added the stamped birthday sentiment along with some gems to complete this beautiful Butterfly shaped Birthday card.

I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

   

Playing along with:



2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful with the soft rainbow and the gold! Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How incredibly stunning is this card! Swooning! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete