Sunday 28 August 2022

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Hello Friend!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used this cute Digi set called 'Monarch Butterfly'  which has included 3 cute Butterfly digital images in different poses. I've created the background using Sunflower digi image. Over to my card..


To make this card, I arranged the sunflowers and printed it out. Then I die cut it out using Crealies rough edges stitched rectangular dies and colored it using Alcohol markers. I adhered it on the White card base.


Meanwhile, I printed this cute digis, colored these in rainbow colors using Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered it to the  card panel using foam tape.


Then, I die cut out the Hello Friend Sentiment on Green and Black Card stock and adhered it to the card base. I added some clear sequins to complete this card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment