Sunday 1 January 2023

AAA Birthday Challenge #45 - Guest Designer

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year!! Wish you all an awesome year ahead.

Here is my first post for year 2023... I'm so honored to be Guest Designing for AAA Birthday for their Birthday card Game #45 .  This is what I've created for their current challenge where the theme is  'Anything Birthday Goes'. 

To make this card, I've finally opened the seal of this cute stamp from Colorado Craft Company designed by Anita Jeram called "So sweet Slimline"

Over to my Card,



I took A2 size White Card base. Then, I die cut out the pattern paper using Crealies dies and adhered it to the card base using glue.


Meanwhile, I stamped these cute images from "So sweet Slimline" stamp set, colored it with Alcohol markers and fussy cut these. Then I adhered these images to the card base using foam tape to give some dimension.

Finally I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set and added some clear sequins to complete this Birthday card. I hope you get inspired. I can't wait to see what you create for this anything Birthday goes challenge.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

10 comments:

  1. Just the cutest ever card Deepti, love it! Thanks so much for guesting with us at AAA Birthday this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's so cute Thank you for being our Guest Designer this Month at AAA Birthday Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Deepti. Love those beautifully coloured mice. Thanks for being our GD this month at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute! Love the mice

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, I love it! Thank you for guest designing for us at AAA Birthday this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card.. Loved your design and card layout.. Thank you for joining us at AAA birthday..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card design and coloring are awesome. I spotted it at ASA Birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun design, Dee! You did an excellent job with the fussy cutting and arranging of these sweet images to make it seem as if they are actually moving and frolicking! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS and Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply adorable. Great coloring and love that use used the window die to display all the little creatures. Thanks for joining us at Critter Crazy Challenge Blog. Best of luck! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you have put these mice on your card, so beautifully coloured and fussy cut too, A lovely design. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete