Friday 27 January 2023

Crealies - Stamped Butterfly Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this colourful Butterfly birthday card using Crealies Butterfly Bits & pieces stamp. Over to my card...



To make this card, I took White card base and then die cut out a small rectangle using Crealies stitched rectangle dies. I temporary adhered this stitched die cut out rectangle on the card base using paper tape.


Then I inked the Butterfly stamp with different Distress oxides inks and stamped this on the card base. I continued this process till whole card base was covered. I removed the stitched rectangle card panel and adhered it permanently using foam tape to give some dimension.


After that, I die cut the "Happy Birthday" sentiment and adhered it to the card panel.


Finally, I added some clear sequins to complete this colourful Butterfly Birthday card. I really like how this card turned out.I hope you get inspired. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Stamps / Stempels:
  

3 comments:

  1. Such a colourful happy card! Love how you did the centre layer, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful rainbow of fluttering butterflies makes this card super amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous job with the rainbow of butterflies, Deepti. Each one is stamped so perfectly and proportional...I can never accomplish that. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete