Friday 10 November 2023

Altenew - Love you more than Coffee!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this unique Coffee card featuring non-traditional colors. The inspiration for this card struck me when I stumbled upon the vibrant hues of Altenew's Current Inspiration challenge. Believe it or not, I've been hoarding on to this Altenew  "Coffee Love'' stamps set for almost 5-6 years, rarely used it except few sentiments. Last week, I did my Craft room cleaning and sorted all the stamp sets which I have never used  and this is one of them. Now, I already know what would be my next year resolution... YES.. it would be to use my never used Craft supplies at least once 😁. I think it's a good goal to start the new year.. πŸ˜ƒ..

Enough of my blah blah...Over to my card..


Colors of this card is inspired by  Altenew's current November challenge 


And I am also playing along with 2023 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


To make this card, I took A2 size White card panel and began stamping various images from the Altenew "Coffee Love'' set on its reverse side, using the same colors of Altenew's current inspiration challenge.  Following this, I stamped the images using the Black ink. Yes, the stamped images were not symmetrical with the colored background. And that's what I really like 😊, this non-uniformity created a dramatic flair that really enhances the overall design.


Initially, I stamped the sentiment at the centre of the card, but it seemed a bit too plain for my liking. That's why I decided to add the die cut out circle with stamped sentiment and adhered it to the centre of the card stock using foam tape to give some dimension and also to add element of interest.


To finish off, I adorned the card with raindrop embellishments. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too..

Thank you for taking the time to visit.

Hugsxx
Deepti

7 comments:

  1. A wonderfull card in those colours, glad you found these stamps again ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! This is so gorgeous! Love those colors! So happy you joined us for the Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfull cardsπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–i love much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun technique to create a background for your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card and great colors! I adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This set is on my wishlist! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete