Wednesday 8 November 2023

Crealies - Gift Box with a Message Envelope

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun gift box using Crealies dies where you can add a Message envelope on top of the lid. Isn't it fun that you can add a personalised  message also on the gift box?? Here is the cute box..


I have used Crealies 'Create a box' mini dies to make this box. First I die cut all the layers on White card stock and then I layered it Pattern paper using the same dies. Then I assembled the whole box.


After that, I created the envelope using same Pattern paper using Crealies dies and adhered it to the top of the lid.


To further decorate the box, I die cut out this Heart charm using same Pattern Paper pad and die cut the sentiment 'For you' using Texto Negativo dies and back it up with Black card stock. 


I adhered this heart charm on the box using foam tape to complete this personalised gift box. 

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

    

No comments:

Post a Comment