Tuesday 5 December 2023

Crealies - Geometric Colorful Celebration Card!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this colorful Geometric celebration card using Crealies Mix and match dies. I really love these dies so much for my Geometric cards.. 



To make this card, I took Diamond dies from the set and die cut it out using colourful card stocks. I've used 8 different colors for the same. I adhered these die cut pattern in flower shape on White card base as shown in the pic using different colour of frames.


To add interest, I die cut out circle frames on white card stock and adhered to the centre of the diamond flower.


After that, I die cut out "Celebrate" sentiment on Black card stock and adhered it to the card panel. Finally, I added some silver gemstones to complete this card. I really like how this card turned out.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

2 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!
    We are so delighted you chose to share your creation with us at Cut It Up!
    Please do come back again!
    All the best, Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! It must have taken forever, but the bright pieced die cuts look fabulous like that! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge! I'm sorry I'm so late in commenting!

    ReplyDelete