Saturday 3 February 2024

Crealies Z-Fold Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this cute Z-Fold Birthday card using Crealies latest release. This die is so versatile and using the single dies you can create different types of Z-fold cards. I've created this card for my younger daughter who is turning 12 next month.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took White Card stock and die cut out the base using Crealies Z-fold dies. Then, I layered it with Pattern paper using the same layered dies. After that I die cut out another White card stock Z-fold base using dies and cut it approx. 2 inches in height using straight horizontal dies. I layered it too with Pattern Paper and adhered it to the base.


After that, I added two White paper strip between the folds to add balloons. Afterwards, I die cut the cat, banner and the balloons using Crealies dies and added the same to the card base to decorate it.


Then, I die cut out the sentiment on Copper Glitter paper using Alfies and text dies and added to the card base along with die cut out 12 number on the balloon to complete this card.
This is how it looks when closed..


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!


Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen: 

  

Playing along with:

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, what a sweet card! I love the way the kitty is peeping over the top of the panel. I bet your daughter will be thrilled with it! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute, Deepti! I just know your daughter is going to love it! Love the fancy fold and the mix of papers and I can't forget that adorable kitty! Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday and I hope she has a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete