Thursday 15 February 2024

Time Out Challenge #257 - It's our 10th Birthday

Hello Everyone,

I'm so excited. Woo Hoo!! It's Time Out's 10th Birthday!!! Hop over to Time Out's blog to know more about how it started :) and about our generous sponsors. There are lots of prizes!  You can participate to the challenge by making a card with Birthday theme.

And to celebrate this special post...Sandie, the co-founder of Time Out Challenge is joining us as special guest. I love her Clean and simple style. Please do visit her blog.

Now, over to my card where I  have used one of our sponsor Lawn Fawn's - Tiny Birthday Friends stamp set and Platform Pop-Up die set along with Scripty Birthday dies. I am using this Platform dies and these tiny Birthday friends stamp set for the first time and It was so much fun creating this interactive card.  



To make this card, I took the Confetti Pattern Paper from my stash and die cut using different elements of Platform Dies and assembled it. 


Meanwhile, I stamped this cute image from Tiny Birthday Friends stamp set , colored it with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered this cute images to the card platform along with big Birthday sentiment to create a fun Birthday scene.


Then, I added die cut out 'Wishes' sentiment on Black card stock using Crealies dies and adhered it to the Platform Pop card to complete the sentiment.

I hope you get inspired and will join this challenge#257 at Time Out to celebrate our 10th Birthday.

I can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Seize the Birthday #277- Playing without topping

13 comments:

  1. This is very impressive, Deepti! It must have been quite time consuming to adhere all those tiny birthday party people and other cute details, but the outcome looks so amazing so definitely worth the effort! Whoever receives this will love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alle baba.. so cute!! My God... what a Party , di!! Love your amazing card and I looked at the Cat and I thought of Bubbles, Sandie's Cat. Actually I went to see if we could have all of us DT in the Party :P LOL Some couldn't make it, may be it was like our Zoom calls, early morning for some, early evening and for some midnight :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love this, Deepti! So perfect for our celebration. I love the pinata in the back and the little guy waiting to give it a whirl! This is a true labor of love and it couldn't be cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deepti, what a wonderful card for such a big celebration! I can imagine how much time it took! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deepti, You certainly made the celebration stand out with this celebratory card! Love the confetti paper! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly a gift itself, Deepti! This is absolutely amazing and so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing project! Love all of the tiny details and the confetti paper screams party! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Deepti this is so creative and so fun! I am always in awe at how clever you are to make cards like this-super to see on our 10th Birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could have sworn I left a comment yesterday, but sometimes I am looking at a post then get distracted! In any case your project for our birthday is fabulous! I love all of your party goers, and the one about to swing at the piƱata is my favorite! Love the confetti paper. So, so festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh - how fun and fabulous this is Deepti!! Absolutely wonderful and creative. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this is just AWESOME! What a fun creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our WORD POWER challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Deepti! This is a party on a card! Amazing attention to detail and a stunning creation:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought the same thing Jenny said, Deepti. A party on a card with a group of darling littles. Wonderful job of coloring and constructing this fabulous interactive card.

    ReplyDelete