Monday 23 September 2024

Crealies - Have a great day!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Octagon shaped card using Crealies Cardzz and latest Text dies. Over to my card..



To make this card, I took the Purple Pattern Paper and die cut it out using Crealies Octagon dies to create the base. Then, I die cut out the Octagon frame on White Card stock using Cardzz no. 616 and glued it to the Octagon card base.


Meanwhile, I die cut out these Garden tools on Mirror Silver card stock and layered it with Yellow Pattern paper. I arranged these Garden tools on the card panel and adhered it using foam tape to give some dimension.


After that, I die cut out the sentiment on Black Card stock, added the shadow of Yellow Pattern Paper and glued it to the card front panel to complete this card.


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen: 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment